How do I get an absentee ballot?

Complete an "Application for Absent Voter's Ballot" (available at the Township Clerk's office or online). Submit it to the Clerk's Office at:
4363 Buno Road
Brighton, MI 48114

Residents must be a registered voter at the time of application with a valid signature on file for verification of voter identity. You can receive a ballot by mail or in the office at the time of application, depending on how close to election day you make the request.

Absent Voter Application (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. Can I register to vote at the Township Hall?
2. How do I get an absentee ballot?
3. Where do I vote?