Duties and Responsibilities
The Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, August 7, 2018. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Eligible electors who wish to obtain an absent voter ballot for this Election may download an application on our website www.brightontwp.com or contact the Clerk's Office at 810.229.0560. Absent voter applications will automatically be mailed out to those voters who have requested to be on the permanent absent voter list. Please note the last day to register for this election is July 9, 2018.
- Absent Voter Application (PDF)
- Building Reservation Form (PDF)
- Committee Application (PDF)
- Election Inspector Application (PDF)
- Enhanced Electronic Records Request Application (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Form (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Procedures and Guidelines (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Written Public Summary (PDF)
- Request to be Placed on the Permanent Absent Voter List (PDF)
- School District Map (PDF)
- School District Voting Precinct Map (PDF)
- Voting Precincts Map (PDF)